Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Big Ten v. SEC

Am I the only one a bit excited and looking forward to the upcoming bowl game match ups between SEC teams Arkansas, Mississippi State, and Alabama and Michigan, Michigan State, and them Ohio State Buckeyes!? Hell, Michigan got lucky to even be playing a ranked team and on new years day- I pray they handle business, the kicker makes a damn field goal, and defense makes the necessary blocks. Michigan state may just give Bama a good run if Bama's defense doesn't plow them over. And since Ohio State's QB is healthy and hyped up from last year's Rosebowl win, I'm sure he is gonna come to play and throw some key passes against the Ark Razors. I want the Big Ten to come out strong, but I just don't see myself rooting for Ohio State, at all. Haha who knows. I used to think I'd rather be thrown naked against a rusty nail, but I still respect the buckeyes and it's gonna be a good game. Let's get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment