Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pearlfection!! 76 women submit their lives to service on January 20, 2008

I just wanted to give a shout out to my beautiful and exquisite and spectacular Line Sisters.  I have made some great, lasting, and loving friendships because of all of you, and I thank you for that.  I know that we do not always talk or see eachother, but I think about you all very often and you are in my deepest  prayers and thoughts.  I read your emails, I follow you, I cherish you.   Thank you, and I cannot wait to see you all.


Sisterly Love, Thanks, Blessings,
NRS
68


I encourage each and every one of you out there to make purposeful goals for yourself, and strive to not only be something great, but to be a part of something great.   Something great is what makes you and those around you happy, healthy, and pulsing with joy.   It is NOT that hard to obtain if you believe.  It takes hard work, but the work is SOOOO worth it...I am doing my best to live my life in this way every day, and I thank everyone in my life for being here for me.  For instance, I do not have the world following me on here (yet!) and many many followers (yet!) but I continue to write on this blog because it helps me and it makes me happy, and if I only have ONE person following me and getting something out of it, I am good with that.  It comes from within.    Deuces. 

3 comments:

  1. I love you back sands! What a heartfelt message and I love the vintage AKA pic too!

    Soror C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! We love you too and miss you much sands! Each anniversary makes us pause and reflect on the years gone by. I am excited about the future of C76ESp! See you Soon!!

    Soror Jessica
    #74

    ReplyDelete