Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I been gone for a minute...but I'm back wit the flex

Ever have a weekend that just made you think about life and the people in it?  anyway...This past weekend was pretty awesome college football-wise (hmmm...) --> Michigan, we smashed ( uh oh! poor choice of words perhaps...) but yeah, Michigan handled it.  Sorry Ark - Bama got ya'll.   A colleague of mine and I were talkin about Michigan's QB DRob...how y'all think he would do in the NFL?  He's a lil dude, I dunno...perhaps they'd switch him to CB...I dunno - my pops and I are prob gonna argue about that soon ---> any thoughts?  How bout the Bears tho--> Ok, I see y'all handlin some business.   Anyway...seems like I am writing to myself these days...f*ck it...anybody there???!?!?!? 

As y'all (me) saw earlier, I had some family in town this past weekend...my sister Kryssy-tina - we had a good ol time - nails did hair did fancy fancy...too bad her broke self came down with $16.  ha ahha my sister is too cute - I love how she says to me "Sooo, I got good news and bad news...the good news is I got $16 dollars with me...the bad news is I ONNLYYY got $16 with me." *boo boo face*  Oh so now I got a job, she just thinks I'm growin money n diamonds in my backyard?! hahaha, love her - I was so sad to see her leave, but cannot wait to see her again.  And why is my mama so excited about her iphone 4 - she has called me a good 39 times, and every time she cracks UP when she sees my face, it's so cute.

And my daddy - it is hilarious to me how he talks to me like I am a GROWN A** MAN (more posts to come about him soon - y'all aint ready yet) --> I will be on the phone with my daddy and when I'm ending the conversation, he'll say "aight man...."  uummmm what??!?! hahaha hilarious...

I'm just rambling...I am tired...I'll holla tomorrow or later tonight...who knows, gotta do some work and marinate.  Yeah, marinate.  Deuces.  LIVE LOVE LAUGH...or make sh!t up...

7 comments:

  1. I won't even pretend to know much about college football, but I DO know who D-Rob is :-)

    I met your dad and for the 15 minutes I spent with the 2 of you all, I can only imagine the types of things that come out of his mouth! If he's anything like you--oh boy, lol.

    Lmbo @ your sister and her $16...I'mma come visit you and I'll have some good news and bad news too, lol. It's late, I'm rambling...good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha don't say too much- you'll reveal my identity. Need to get some other pics up here- this is not all about me! And um yes, you know my daddy is crazy. It is important for fathers to be close to their daughters... And step ya game up football wise. We do need to step our defense up....thanks for the post boo! Please keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time my post better not disappear right after I type it...my time is precious!! Haha, just kidding, anyways...

    As far as Michigan football, our offense is handlin' their business and I like what I see. The defense, however, needs to learn how to actually play some defense. I mean, can they do some actual consistent tackling instead of letting every other team's offense literally drag them down the field? What do they actually practice at their practices? Seriously though, Michigan is usually known for hitting hard and tackling...they need to step up or we're going to have a tough time beating the real teams if our offense is scoring points like crazy and the defense is giving up just as many points or more. And don't get me started on our kickers!!! My goodness, why is it so hard for Michigan to get good kickers? Its so bad that I honestly think that we should just go for it every 3rd down because the chances of our kicker making the field goal is like maybe 10%. That said, Michigan is getting it done and HAIL!!!!

    As far as your sister coming with only $16, hilarious!!! And you should hook her up. I hooked my sisters up back in the day when I use to have money (those were the days, smh) and now they always hook me up so you never know.

    Okay, I think i'm done commenting on your post crazy girl, this better work this time or else!!!

    Oh, and I can't wait to hear your daddy's quotables, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K --> I will fight you with all my fists of fury if you come here with $16!!!

    Marlowe--> MYY MAF*KKIIIN GIRL! Ya feel me. Every time the kicker comes out, I say aw hayle, here we go. I mean, as much as I like watchin DRob run the ball, if he doesn't get more protection soon and quick, when we play better teams, he is either gonna get himself sacked or find himself lost in the pocket doin some reckless mess. Maybe in practice, they're just sayin "aye yo, make sure D run da ball...who da heck knows." I do know this - Michigan is gettin smarter, pickin up guys and scoutin dudes from the South. This kid gon be crazy, but he needs his protection.

    My sister's broke self - yea yea yea, I will admit, when I was jobless, she helped me out. Family is there when you need them - unconditional love and support.

    AND, my daddy - the fool...ha ha haaa, that's gon be a week segment. It's comin. Stickin to hair n football mostly. KEEP POSTIN N FOLLOWIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo, I think I'm going to repeat everything you just said about football to my husband. I bet you $16 that he'll be impressed, lol.

    I do know more now that I did before though...that thing that the refs do that looks like a traveling call, yeah, it's a false start.. See! Pretty and knowledgable! lmbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha well at least you don't pretend. And ain't nobody an expert over here, just stating facts. Discuss what you do know- look at what I've said about hair. Thanks for following me boo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marlowe, boo, think you meant "4th down"

    ReplyDelete