Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WHY I started this blog...

I don't know :P....sike. 

Sometime ago, I decided that I want to start my own legacy...I want people to remember me for certain things in their lives - for bringing joy, laughter, knowledge...heck, just a smile in another person's life will suffice for me. It is not vain of me to want such things; it is just that, when I see another person happy, it is a good feeling. Moving on, I have been telling myself that it is important for people my age to document their lives and the people in it. I want to write a book eventually...however, how do I know that what I want to say, other people will want to know or read about? Ya know what, we cannot think like that !! Oftentimes, writing has nothing to do with others- it is cathartic for the writer! On the other hand, I must go back to bringing kindness and happiness to others....but really, I don't care. Hehe....naw, I do.

So, I am doing this blog because I want to get all my thoughts and ideas out, and engage in conversation with others. Crazy, fun, serious...allll dat and more! And, I hope this will be a starting point for my book...and my legacy....HELP?!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. As you stated writing is cathartic; let it all hang out. You can't worry about if people will dig your writing, as long as you keep it real people will pay attention. So far so good!!!

    ReplyDelete