Friday, September 24, 2010

Let's talk a little football...

Good Morning!!!!  

I dunno who in the hecks thought Pitt was gonna win last night, but bless you alls' hearts. 

Now, I am a Big Ten girl...GO BLUE!!!!   Who, we play, Bowling Green (nuff said).  Spartans, y'all can pick up some rocks, throw em on the ground, and kick em (he he he, sike naw).  Spartans got N Colorado --> I feel an Appalachian State moment may occur (pause and think about it). haha, naw I hope the Spartans make something happen with their season this year, cuz once bball starts, I'm going to be all over that (and Michigan's bball team...smh...anyway). 

SEC fans?   ACC?   I am also a big SEC fan, so I'm pretty excited bout this Bama/Ark game on Saturday...shoot, that's tomorrow smh I'm trippin.  Now, I'm not the biggest advocate of people describing these football players and athletes as animals or work horses, but Bama - they are a bunch of beasts - they're strong on offense and their defense may make a mf bleed (SMH...whew!)...Ark - after what they did to them Bulldogs - they gon put on a good show and may give Bama a tough time.  My thoughts (cuz I'm tired and don't feel like going into great detail) --> it better be a good game cuz I will be bloggin n sh!t afterwards, talk all the sh!t I always talk!   Anyway...Ark has been consistent over the yeras.   All I know is, in this little pool I'm in, I'm sick n TIRED of bein at the bottom of the standings - sh!t...I ain't a sore loser, but can I live?  Dang...I'm tryna (smackin my hands together) make this moonney...anyway, who you all got this weekend, and let's work this the HAYLE on out!  I'm sleepy - deuces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment