Monday, September 20, 2010

I can't believe I even thought about that this weekend....

SMH...so tonight, I am just going to jump into it...tomorrow, I will give yall a background of why I decided to start this blog. 
BUT RIGHT NOW, this sh!t right here...I am ashamed to admit that I had one legit thought this weekend, and another semi-ignorant one. 

One) My legit thought was - "I can't stand females that act like they like sports, but really don't!"  Ignorant thought - "I am glad I have good hair."  Now, the legit thought started when I was talkin to this girl at work about the football pool goin on at work - I was goin hard about Michigan's new QB (handle it D Rob, handle it) - and she starts namin dudes' names.  Um, H0e, I mean, girl, (pause and reflect), I aint talkin about dudes- I am tryin to talk football - (pause)...hayle naw... --Any thoughts about these types of women?   Also, GO BLUE!  and did MSU really beat ND?  Well, dayum - bless their hearts, that's why he had a heart attack aint it?  Ohhhh it all makes sense...hahaha I aint sh!t for sayin that. 

Two) My ignorant thought --> so I had to get my hair done this weekend...blah blah blah...and as my stylist finished my hair, I looked in the mirror and thought about how much I like my hair.  I mean, its texture, the way it flows --> Is that bad?  Any thoughts?  Let's discuss, and we can all work this the hell on out.  Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment