Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Is he/she desperate, BOLD, or just interested?

I must share this experience...SO, some clown fool from my gym decided it'd be cool to go into MY FILE, get MY NUMBER, and call me at 8:41pm last night....smDh.  He had the nerve to act like he was callin to see how my work outs are goin, and then proceeded to say "I know this is inappropriate, but..." and then proceeded to ask me out and try to talk to me...um, sir, have you lost your mind! It was completely unprofessional and inappropriate.

Lessons to be learned from this:
(1) Ladies, if a dude calls you (men, if a lady calls you) and says he KNOWS it is inappropriate and wrong, but does the shit anyway, he/she is not workin wit all his brain cells.  All I'm sayin is this: to me, most people are crazy until proven otherwise. 
(2)  Ladies, if a man gets your number NOT from you and calls you up to try and get at you, chances are he is trying to find out (a) if you a hoe, (b) if you a freak, (c) what kind of girl you are (my daddy agrees).  Hell, maybe you should just be flattered and keep it moving -- keep it moving and keep ya eyes open.  Because, generally, once a person (man, woman) knows he/she can do WHATEVER wit yo ass, he...or she...is gon' keep on doin' it, flat out.   

Now, I do believe that some men are genuine and you can be flattered that he went to great lengths to contact you ---BUT if the man knows he is going to be seeing you again soon (which this fool knew he would in my gym) and still calls you late at night, then he can kick rocks.   Why would you want to deal with a man/girl who just thinks they can get your number and call you up like you any ol'body...probably runnin' behind you like "oh yeah, I just looked her up and called her and she was ready."  FUK outta here........ladies, respect yourselves, please.   Don't fall for this foolishness.  MEN, don't fall for it either.   Women are just as tricky...and crazy.   This is like a chick sayin to you "oh yeah, I messed wit ya boy but please, wife me up."  Yeah, I said it. 

So, in closing...ACTION TO BE TAKEN:  Let these folks know what time it is, be polite, and be firm.  Because somewhere along the line, people will try you (and that is not necessarily any reflection of what type of person you are), BUT how you handle the situation IS a reflection of how and what type of person you are.  

Deuces.


"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world." ~ Muhammad Ali

2 comments:

  1. very true, but alot of men are shy and have their own ways of expressing their interest. i believe a lot of women have passed on the love of their lives by assuming the worst...but your right "better safe then sound" then you gotta throw in the time thing..and the fact that he acknowledged that it was wack himself, come oooon dude!! not then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps, perhaps...some women may get so caught up in a man's approach that they miss a good one- men too. But f all that, that fool was not the love of my life, guaranteed. He was terrible. Bless his heart. And he is NOT shy- goes around tryin girls seein what paint he throws will stick. Corny ass.......hahaha. But yes, people should lighten up a bit, just not to fools who acknowledge it.

    ReplyDelete